Thursday 22 January 2009

Owlman - the new Top Man

A few blog entries ago, I wrote of our excursion to Cornwall to explore the Old Church at Mawnan and the surrounding woods - the haunt of the Owlman.




We did not catch sight of him then, but perhaps now we know why. It seems that he may have grown tired of the woods around Mawnan Church in winter and has spread his wings (I could write 'branched out', but that would be too bad a pun) into retail therapy. My youngest daughter, Olivia, discovered this in Top Shop today:



OK, he does appear to have developed a third eye, but could this just be a cunning disguise?

2 comments:

Max Blake said...

I think I may have to buy myself one of these...

Someone should make it standard dress code for all CFZ members.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha Max - good idea ;-).